A CRM for financial services user interface (UI) can make or break user adoption. It is essential for ensuring that employees are able to respond to important customer or partner queries. A user-friendly UI with clear content and easy workflows will greatly simplify business processes and overall customer relationships.
- Easy navigation and data access. The UI of any CRM for financial services should offer ease in navigation. Customer information should be fast and easy to dig out even from big information repositories without omitting important details.
- Simplified workflows. The UI of the CRM for financial services should be clean, uncluttered and pleasing to the eye. The workflow logic should be presented in simple formats. Also, recurring tasks should be presented in simple formats.
- Flexibility and customization. The CRM for financial services should be customized and adapted according to the specific needs of the business and the corporate identity. It should also be a viable solution for corporate expansions to other countries.
- Integration. The CRM for financial services interface should be designed so that integration with other systems is simple. Well-defined integration architecture should be given and accessing cross application organization processes should be enabled.
- Business card view option. As CRM for financial services UIs are upgraded and updated, one important development seen in recent times in the business card view. When a contact is clicked, all important basic information is displayed at the top of the page itself.
- Enhanced sales force productivity. The goal of a good CRM for financial services should be to elevate the productivity levels of the sales personnel. This way, they spend less time tinkering with the solution, and more time concentrating on actually selling.
- Following. Modern CRM for financial services interfaces offer an interesting option where a certain contact, lead or deal can be followed directly through the CRM interface. With this option, the person is updated each time a record’s specific fields are edited.
- Fusing social media. The option to link a CRM contact to their LinkedIn profile is one significant requirement from social CRM. This helps in easily viewing the professional info of the contact and other important details.
Read more on this website.
Receiving an order is just the first part of the trade, it is vital that you know if the trade is done successfully. This is not only for the business’ benefit; also for the protection of your customers and ensures satisfaction to the product purchased.
Post-trade processing is important in that it verifies the details of a transaction. Markets and prices move fast so at the time transactions must be executed quickly. Since many securities trades are done over the phone from party to party the ability for mistakes and human error exists. Post-trade processing allows the buyer and seller of securities to verify trade details or sort out any mistakes.
Post-trade processing is a complex and expensive operational overhead for the majority of financial services firms. Processing remains manually intensive and new derivative products created in the front office leave the middle and back office fighting fires to settle transactions, rather than delivering value to the organization.
Firms who invested automation in their post-trade processing have benefited from the following.
- Simplified tasks: It equips you with a tool to smoothly handle the many post-trade processing tasks you have. It also accurately maintains positions while automating many of your reconciliation, confirmation and settlement workflows. Finally, it is you who benefits from the system’s seamless processing design.
- Utilize automated workflows and connections: Post-trade processing solution’s automated workflows ensure that standard processes for matching, confirmation and settlement are achieved without human intervention, relieving you of all the concerns associated with routine processing. Plus, automated connections to local, regional and global custody and depository service providers save you additional time and reduce operational risk.
- Efficient and accurate position maintenance: Straight-through processing and efficient workflows help you to handle everyday securities operations more effectively, making the task of maintaining positions accurately less onerous. Automating some of the simpler processes saves you time and effort as the solution takes care of many of the individual tasks. Our post-trade processing solution also alleviates your worries regarding increased complexity when your range of instruments expands to include alternatives, OTC derivatives and exotics, money market and FX.
Firms already adapted to this process and many benefited from it and automated post-trade processing made the job less time consuming, more accurate and more productive by eliminating some of the most intensive manual processes that are usually prone to human errors.
See this website for more information.
A regulatory management system can be of big help to any organization, which is the reason why many companies have them. Below are some tips for developing a regulatory management system to meet regulatory compliance.
- Determine the laws or regulations to apply to your company. Legal departments, chief information officers and financial officers should know what compliance laws and regulations apply in the regulatory management system. Examples include Gramm-Leach Bliley Act (GLBA) and Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
- Know what data should be protected. Every regulation identifies the type of data that should be protected. In some cases, only data identified as private or sensitive is affected, so not every PC or department might require the same degree of data security and control.
- Conduct a full risk assessment. This can be internally done, or through an outside security consultant, to point out vulnerabilities in the regulatory management system that will impact the management and compliance requirements of the organization.
- Design, budget, schedule and implement. The network security plan will be based on the risk and data assessment, data flow and other applicable processes, including policies defined internally and externally by the regulatory management system.
- Use tools for search/archive/ audit/alert. A good information management system is needed to meet requirements for discovery retention, search and discovery, and sensitive information disposal. It should include tools that identify documents containing sensitive information anywhere on the network.
- Use of backup or disaster recovery. A solid regulatory management system does not eliminate the need for backup and recovery. The archiving capabilities in the information management system that will show a history of the flies where they existed.
- Document, monitor and test. Create and update the Security Policy Document for the compliance regulations. Auditors first look to see if you have a security policy document covering the compliance rules.
- Train the people handling data on security policies. This is another area a regulatory management system auditor should look into. After all, it is very essential that the people handling the data are well aware of what the rules are.
An efficient account manager represents an important role on the business venture. It is set that in order for a company to fully grow and optimize development within the company, a good accounting strategy must be followed and well-practiced. When dealing with numbers; investments, stocks, funds and other resources of the company, it is essential to contain files in software for easy audit, transparency and immediate evaluation of all transactions particularly on investments. Availability of such gives you assurance and complacent outcome in line with this.
The trusted software which caters your concern on this is the investment management solutions contained in software for your easy access. This solution helps you streamline and elevate processes by ensuring accuracy on your portfolio management system.
Portfolio management system must feature an easy to use and highly accessible access to data and files to all its program software. You don’t want to end up looking for those files above and beyond. Taking a high consideration on easy access would result a higher smooth process of investment accounting.
Portfolio management system is an intuitive, real-time position-analysis and decision-implementation platform that helps your portfolio managers improve their daily investment processing. Portfolio managers can handle trade simulations, order entries and pre-trade compliance for multiple portfolios with ease, speed and confidence. Portfolio managers can exploit the Asset Manager’s comprehensive analytical and informational capability across all asset classes to achieve real-time portfolio monitoring and total risk display. All features are available in user-friendly formats, and include customizable views and report-generation.
Be an Expert on Portfolio Management
A large number of portfolio management systems are in the market, but making sure that you are on the right tract will guarantee you a superior result otherwise it may take you to the highest range. Inadvertently, when it comes to investments accounting, the inner core of it requires even the best articles of life. Living the risks behind, you could think of every trail on the loose as a big opportunity.
Imagine, for the longest time you have been enclosed with negativities. You cannot just aspire to be the expert on this matter, you have to be one. With proper portfolio management system ahead of you, it is but easy to say that all these endeavors are nothing but a mere illusion. Now, it’s your time to stand out. Take the challenge and you’ll see the best in you.
The ongoing success of a project depends on the seamless implementation of investment accounting software. In order to successfully implement a fixed asset solution, follow the tips below to ensure that you are provided with all the support and consultancy that you need from your investment accounting software.
- Take stock what you need. Clearly defining your objectives for the investment accounting software ensures that all requirements are met and the procurement and implementation process is as efficient as possible.
- Determine all specifications. Brief your investment accounting software on your exact requirements upfront so you are all on the same page before starting the project.
- Stay informed. Many organizations fall into the trap of not knowing what they have just purchased. In order to avoid hidden costs, ask the supplier for a specific breakdown of everything included in the cost.
- Involve the users. Involve the designated end users of the investment accounting software from the very start as they will use the software on a daily basis. This will help with the training process.
- Clean up the data. It might seem time consuming to do all the drudge work, cleaning up bad data ahead of time will ensure that the investment accounting software will perform as intended and save a lot of time down the road.
- Test the solution with end users. Have the end users test the software and report if the requirements are all met.
- Understand the provider’s escalation process. Determine the point person to whom you can report any issues. This is especially important during the launch when users need guidance and answers.
- Appoint a great project manager. This person will communicate the needs of the organization to the supplier. He should also understand the investment accounting software and help the users utilize it.
- Hold regular reviews. Regular reviews of the capabilities of the solution ensure that the investment accounting software is used efficiently and effectively.
- Put a comprehensive training plan. Ensure that clients have access to top consultants that will provide them with on-site training in any location.